LGUJLS observes zero tolerance for plagiarism.
- It is the author(s)' responsibility to ascertain that they have submitted an entirely original work, giving due credit, by virtue of proper citations, to the works and/or words of others where they have been used.
- Plagiarism in all its forms constitutes unethical publishing behavior and is not acceptable.
- The authors are required to submit a similarity report (which should be less than or equal to 19% according to HEC's policy).
- They also need to ensure that the article has not been published before.
- The articles submitted to LGUJLS are then routinely screened for plagiarism before publication.